VINOMOFO X NOTEL GIVEAWAY T&C’S
VINOMOFO X NOTEL GIVEAWAY T&C’S
You are invited to enter a trade promotion advertised by Vinomofo Pty Ltd (“Vinomofo”) and NOTEL as conducted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The entry period for the prize draw will commence at 10am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) on Thursday 6 February 2020 and will close at 10am AEDT on Friday 13 February 2020 (“Closing Date”). Entries submitted after the Closing Date will not be valid.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to participate and a Victorian resident. The prize draw is not open to employees, family members and/or contractors of Vinomofo.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and by the decisions of Vinomofo, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the prize draw is free. Entrants must provide their full name, date of birth, email address and opt-in to receive emails from both Vinomofo and NOTEL to enter the promotion, as the winner will be notified by email and by social media.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Vinomofo reserves the right to seek verification of eligibility to enter and receive a prize under these Terms and Conditions. Vinomofo reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s sole and unfettered discretion.
- Only one entry to the prize draw per person is allowed. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- All entries become the property of the Vinomofo.
- The total value of the prize will be up to the value of A$468. Prizes have been pre-allocated. A prize will be awarded to the eligible entrant whose entry is drawn (in the case of a game of chance).
- The prize consists of 1x night’s stay at NOTEL and one Vinomofo Valentine’s Kit 3pk.
- The Draw will commence at the Vinomofo office located at Level 2, 6 Palmer Parade, Cremorne, VIC 3121 on Thursday 13 February at 4pm AEDT. The winner of the promotion will be drawn at this time by automated random selection.
- There is no cash or credit alternative to the prize.
- Winners will be notified by email and social media to make necessary arrangements for the winner to claim the prize. For certain competitions, details of winners will also be posted on Vinomofo’s Facebook page.
- The winner must be 18 years or older and will be required to show a form of valid photographic ID when claiming the prize.The winner must sign any release form(s) as may be required by Vinomofo (and its associated agencies and companies), and/or any other third party directly or indirectly involved in and with the prize and refusal to sign such form(s) shall result in the immediate forfeiture of the prize and that person shall have no claim, action or recourse at law or otherwise, against Vinomofo in respect of the forfeiture.
- Prizes are non-transferable, not for re-sale, non-refundable, and non-changeable.
- The prize must be taken and used by September 31 2020. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- If a winner is untraceable within 90 days after Vinomofo’s reasonable efforts, Vinomofo will conduct a “second chance draw” for any unclaimed or outstanding prize. The second chance draw will be open to all eligible entrants who were not selected as winners before the Closing Date. The winner of the second chance draw will be notified in accordance with the notification procedure in Clause 13.
- Vinomofo may use a winner’s name, town of residence and likeness for the purpose of announcing the winners without the need for any additional payment or permission. In addition, the winner consents to Vinomofo using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Vinomofo.
- No responsibility is accepted by Vinomofo for matters beyond its reasonable control, and no refund or replacement prize will apply for such matters. Vinomofo accepts no responsibility for any incomplete or inaccurate entries received or for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
- Vinomofo will not be responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to third party providers’ standard terms and conditions.
- Vinomofo reserves the right to alter or amend these Terms and Conditions, and conditions of operation of the promotion, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each State or Territory where required.
- Failure by Vinomofo to enforce its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, Vinomofo (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Vinomofo’s control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Vinomofo) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Vinomofo;
d. any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e. any tax liability incurred by the winner or any entrant; or
f. the use of the prize.
25. This prize draw shall be governed and construed by Australian law and is run by Vinomofo Pty Ltd (ABN 69 149 404 197), Level 2, 6 Palmer Parade, Cremorne, VIC 3121.
26. This prize draw is promoted under NSW Permit Number: LTPM/18/03295